Please read before ordering an item that says PRE-ORDER
***If ordering an item while it is still a pre-order, you are receiving a discounted price!
Once this item goes off of pre-order, the price will be adjusted to regular pricing***
What is a pre-order?
- A pre-order is something that is currently not in stock, but I'm allowing orders before they arrive to the office.These are typically very popular items!
Why offer pre-orders?
- I want to make sure I order enough items. I on only list preorders on VERY populars items or items that are being restocked.
When will I be charged?
- Your card will be charged at the time of purchase, so that I can hold the item for you.
How long do pre-orders take?
- Each one is different and I will give an estimated date in the description of the item.
- Please also understand, that sometimes pre-orders can take longer than my estimated arrival time. Sometimes there are things that are completely out of my hands that can change the delivery date. I work very hard to deliver by the date in the description of the item.
- On the flip side of this, many orders come in well before there estimated date! The date listed is estimated. If you need an item by a certain date, please make sure you have placed your order in a reasonable time and I also suggest letting me know, so if the date does get changed, I can inform you.
What if pre-order takes longer than expected?
- If the pre-order is not in by the time that is given, I will let you know. I will send you a discount code on your next purchase.
I understand wanting your item's in a timely manner and I'm here to make those sometimes frustrating delays as easy as possible.
For any more questions or clarity, please contact me!